Magic Putty Magic Putty

This was in insane animation!

I really liked how you animated the movie and made the putty move. It must have taken you a very long time to make this movie. No speakers on my computer so I can't say anything about the music, but other than that it was an awesome animation.

School Madness 2 School Madness 2

It was great!

I loved the story line. I don't think that it was a piece of crap. I thought it was definitly a good movie. I love watching your movies. I especially loved the end where he shot the math guy and then died a slip second later. Keep working on them! Can't wait to see your next movie!

A Men's Room Monologue A Men's Room Monologue

Oh, how very true

All I have to say is, it is so true. And, man, have I got some stories about the men's bathroom.
Great movie!

For the last time For the last time

Truly a great song. A masterpiece.

This is one of the greatest songs I have ever heard. I could feel myself getting goosebumps listening to it. It's a great song, very beautiful. It sounds like the kind of music that would make a great intro to a movie.
I loved it! Great song, can't say it enough!

[TMM43]Peaceful [TMM43]Peaceful

Nice song man

I got ur review of my remake of Cotton Eye Joe. Thanks for reviewing. I got a new song up now too.
Now, for the song. I like it. I don't know the original song, but i like what you're doing. Sounds good man.

Hyperdestructive Hyperdestructive

This is one of the best I've heard on Newgrounds

This was a great song to listen to. It had a great variety of differnent sounds and patterns. Sounds very complex, I love the solo in it. This is definitly a sick song. Nice job! I've listened to it about four times already. haha.